ADMISSION-ELIGIBILITY FOR UG PROGRAM
PUC or +2 from a recognized board
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSIONS
• SSLC or 10th Standard or its equivalent marks card (Original)
• PUC or +2 marks card (Original)
• Caste certificate (Original)
• Income certificate (Original)
• Transfer Certificate (Original)
• Migration certificate for the students coming from outside Karnataka and CBSE/ICSE Students (Original)
• Physical fitness certificate from any Regd. Medical Practitioner (Original)
• 6 Passport size and 2 stamp size color photographs.
Students admitted in our Institution should have at least five sets of photo copies of all the documents mentioned above along with 10 passport and 10 stamp size colour photographs. (Three sets of photo copies need to be produced at the time of admission) The students other than PU Board, Bangalore and Karnataka CBSE should apply eligibility certificate from this college.
The students belonging to SC/ST and other categories should submit photo copies of caste certificate, income certificate while applying for students scholarships.